Monday, February 2, 2009

Special Person's Day

Special Person's Day was last Friday! Our very last one!!! I am so sad! But, it was so much fun putting on our skit! I heard that the Eighth Grade had the BEST one! Not that I am biased... We broke up the class into music era's. Our group was first (McKenna, Emily, Lauren Z. and me) we did a sock hop style dance. The next group had a rock 'n roll dance, then the Michael Jackson dance to "Thriller" (this was great with Daniel dressed as Michael), and the last group was the guys with a dance to current pop music. It was fun to watch each class as they went up on stage
to do their presentations. Jackson, my brother, played the
recorder. A flute style instrument. He did a great performance too.








The Preschool Class did a cute song on what it means to be a friend. Afterward we played games. There was a water balloon
sling shot, a pie throwing contest (I have a great picture of the school principal getting a pie in the face. I'll post tomorrow). We had a great lunch. I spent time with my grandparents. My grandma was my special person and my grandfather was Jackson's special person. They also had a cupcake walk. Yummy! A great bake sale and flowers delivered to our special person.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

just to let you know, micheal jackson, i, and the rest of the people in the 80'2 group danced to "Thriller" not "beat It" ^^ lol