Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Habit Fundraiser

Wednesday night was our fundraiser for the La Verne A.S.A. (softball). We had it at The Habit in La Verne. They reecently opened their store in the new Vons Shopping Center (The Commons). It was so much fun to see everyone outside of the ball field! We had a great turn out!
(AS you can see - this is our team). They have the best hamburgers and chocolate shakes! (Well, Red Robin does too, but The Habit has a more reasonable price). They even have a kids size meal for my brother :).

Thursday night was our first Parent Meeting at St. Lucy's! Yes! We registered for our classes for the fall - and yes school begins on August 17th! My parents are all excited that we will get alot of exercise in going up and down the stair cases! LOL! I need to get my "yellow" stuff for "Spirit Day." Sister Monica told us about Freshman Day, how the new Freshman Class gets to do fun activities for a week to help us to "break the ice" and meet new classmates. I am looking forward to the next four years... my parents even worked out carpools! Oh and my bestest friend from pre-school who I have not seen since pre-school is going here too! All around good stuff this week! I have a game on Friday night - come see me!

1 comment:

Mr. Opin said...

Ha ha! What yellow stuff?! LOL! Do you mean, like clothes??