The Jog-a-Thon fundraiser for our school was on Friday April 3rd. It used to be an event when everybody went and we could run around the track and get splashed with water cups. A way for us to "hang" with our buds. Now it is only a hand full of us. I hung out with my new friend Crystal. She goes to a different school so it is always nice when we can get together. My brother, on the other hand, could not wait to tear up the new Damien track. The dirt track has now been covered with a running turf. Kinda fun to run on - light on your feet. My brother ran and ran and ran. He has a lot of loose energy that needs to be "worked off" any way it can be! The music was great, the weather was awesome, the friends were super and I can not wait to go to DISNEYLAND!!!!
The Prize Of Inkjet Printer Repair
10 years ago


1 comment:
OH yeah!!! I FORGOT!!!!! SWEET! Can i go with you? Every time, I always go with my parents and nobody else! Andrew lost me and went with his other friends instead! Going with my parents looks sooooo weird! Can I go with you???
Post a Comment