Yeah! We made it to the midnight showing and it was FANTASTIC!!! I loved the movie! However, I did notice they skipped some of the better parts of the book - maybe for time constraints - but I can not wait to see it again! The movie is based on a series of books by Stephenie Meyer. I have the series atleast twice now. You can not put the books down once you start them! Our night of Twilight began at 9:30pm. Jackie, myself, Erica, Maddy and Des went to Starbucks. Yep, we all ordered pick me ups so we could stay awake. Around ten o'clock we made our way to the theater. It was packed! So many people I recognized from school and soccer. The movie was playing in five of their twelve theaters. They also had midnight showings of the James Bond film and Bolt. The movie went by so fast! It was almost 3am when I got home! I was still so amped from the movie I could not sleep. I'll sleep today, though. But definitely worth seeing again! Two thumbs up!
The Prize Of Inkjet Printer Repair
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment