Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pismo Beach with a Friend

I love long weekends! It gives us the opportunity to go to our beach house and relax! I have a full schedule this year, not only is it my "senior" year at school and we are getting ready to test for the high schools and prepare for our exit interview binders - I have a full schedule with Club Soccer, after school sports at school (right now it is Basketball - before it was Volleyball) and
now we are starting our Softball Season with A.S.A. I love softball! It has to be my most favorite
sport (of course, next to soccer). This time when we were up at Pismo Beach I was able to bring my friend Lauren. We had a total BLAST! The weather was perfect with sunny days and gorgeous sunsets. My cousins joined us. It is a wonderful way to spend several days not thinking about school, sports, tutors, homework, assignments coming due. By the way our Science Project is FINISHED! Who-hoo! I am so relieved!

These pictures show the "tide pools" (the rocks) below our house where we can catch sea urchins and star fish. The stairs we take to get down to the "rocks" very steep so watch out. Sitting on our porch and enjoying the view - can get a tan in the summer. The beach at Avila. This beach had been completely redone by Union Oil. The town is all refurbished and new. And of course, the sunset. No color altering. This is the real colors of the beautiful sunsets up there...

1 comment:

Mr. Opin said...

woah... nice sunset.