Our last Hallowee
n at HNM! It sad when things com
e to an end. I could not decide what I wanted to be for the longest time. I didnot want to dress the same as the group this year, my last year. I wanted to be my own. I decided to be a blind person. I made my own cane and decorated a t-shirt and found some sunglasses. McKenna works for In-N-Out Burgers and Lauren Zahn created her own costume too (I don't really know how to label it), she is a trendy punk girl. Gabe is a 2006 graduate. Andrew works at a gas station, and Mikey is a rap star!
My brother is the Joker from the recent Batman Returns movie. Tonight my Dad is going
to be a Joker too. Our class has a variety of characters: Sam is a Hawaiian Girl and James is a Hawaiian Boy. Jackie and Ang are Pajama Girls, Sam K is an Olympian, plus many more fun ones!This year will be low key. I am not trick or treating or anything. I'll end up passing out the candy. My Mom has some friends coming over. They are going to play Halloween scrabble and eat Chili that my Dad made. My Mom made some home made Pumpkin Bars (yummy!) Anyone want to come over? Call me!

No comments:
Post a Comment