We had our first dance at school already. I wish I could write a whole bunch about it. But it seems like our group of kids last year was a better mix. The music was better this year. More songs that we could dance to. (I knew more of the songs). My Mom says it is because I am listening to more music with my I-Pod, so now I recognize songs.... but what does she know? hee hee. It was fun hanging with the group. It is hard to believe this is the last year we are all going to be together. We had our first "retreat" to the Church of the Brethren. Took our group picture. I like it when my Mom goes and takes some candids of us. But she was not there.
Lots of homework. I am always doing homework. Still have not decided what I am going to be for the Halloween parade? Do you know yet? Jackie and I want to be something together but have come up empty. Jackson is going to be the Joker. He'll make a great one. He is so animated!

No comments:
Post a Comment