Thursday, October 30, 2008

More HNM Festival















So, were those like the best rides? The festival had SO MANY fun rides! Thanks Dad! I spent Friday night and most of Saturday riding the rides and hangin' with my friends. I loved it! My brother went on the Egyptian ride over and over and over again! I painted Lauren's face... see my technique? Just kiddin'. Now it is back to the grind of school studies. I wrote my Halloween story with the spelling words, it ended up to be four pages. I like the story if I do say so myself. Tomorrow is Halloween. I am not looking forward to dressing up. I am going to be low key. Let's see what I can put together. It is not the same as it was when I was younger. Maybe next year will be different. Looking forward to working on the Science project. Definitely want to get that started. Hey, guys.... update your blogs. I am dying here with nothing to read in between the homework!

No comments: