Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's a Wonderful Life - The Christmas Program

We had our Christmas Program on Wednesday December 10th. It was so much fun, and I have to say the best one I have seen at HNM! The story was a take on the movie "It's a Wonderful Life." Gabriel played Terrence - he did such an awesome job! He was so animated and made the whole show. Anyway, instead of George Bailey seeing what life would be like if he was never born
it was what would the world have been like if Jesus was not born and did not save us from our sins? There would be no Christmas for one. Which means no decorations, trees, ornaments, nativity scenes, Christmas presents... etc. Each class sand a song as a group. I was given the part of the narrator. Mr. Reilly video taped the program for us and soon we will be given a DVD of the show to share with family that were not able to see it with us. It was my LAST Christmas program. These are some pics of us in the classroom before we took to the stage. Merry Christmas!

No comments: