Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HAHAHAHA!!!

Today was another funny day!!! 'Kay, I'll tell you them in order. (Them meaning two). It is the end of school and Erica and I were play fighting (you know poking and punching lightly at each other.) When Erica pushes me into the chairs. (Naturally you would think, "okay, they are on the floor no big deal" - except they weren't!) I pushed one chair into another, ('cause we sit at tables), off goes Lauren's chair! Michael S tries to grab it but ends up pushing his chair off too! Then, Daniel turned around to see what the rochus was and knocks down his chair with his back pack. It was how it all happened... one after another, was hilarious!

The second funny thing was when I returned home. I have a tutor on Tuesdays and Thursdays so she was here today. I had found my (well mine and Jackies) shoking gum, I had it on my desk. My tutor sits down and went to get some stuff out of my backpack. She picks up the "shocking gum"and asks "Does it work?" And I said, "No, it is out of batteries." I watched her to see what she will do. She pulled the gum, and I swear she jumped ten feet, and then threw the gum at the wall!!! I was cracking up sooo bad. She got mad at me and made me do extra math problems! Half way through the lesson she says, "Owww my elbow hurts, I think it burned my fingers!" And we cracked up all over again. She actually laughed so hard she started to cry! F - U - N - N - Y!!!!

3 comments:

Mr. Opin said...

OH WOW!!!! THAT IS SOOOOOOOO FUNNY, Lauren! Oh my god, that is hilarious!! I'm still smiling!! LOL!

Krazybabe said...

hahaha that iz sooo funny omg nice one

Kris said...

btw...my elbow STILL hurts! guess it's extra math problems on thursday too. hee hee