hey guys i am sooooo bored. i haven't really done anything this weekend. We had a soccer game (we lost) (boo) and we played against the other Lazer team. But let me tell you. So we are at the bronze level in u14 which is an upgrade we used to be in u13 and so far we aren't in last place which is awesome cause no one thought that we would make it this far. But back to the topic so ya the other lazer team has been in bronze for at least three years and that is not good.
Ya and today I'm going to a Reunion for people to people. I've missed everyone so much. I'm kinda shy though (Ya unbelievable i know) its been awhile but i guess it will turn out alright. wait let me get my scares out "AHHHHHHHHHH" okay I'm done.
The Prize Of Inkjet Printer Repair
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment