Today just went on and on and on! Plus we were assigned so much homework! Mrs. B. is all, "I have to prepare you for high school." We aren't in high school yet. It took me four hours to complete my studying and homework (and the coloring assignment). What I say at night is "Please let up on the homework!" The only book that I didn't take home was Science, and that was because we haven't started the book yet.
And volleyball practice after school seemed as if it went on forever. If we missed a serve our coach, Mrs. Chambers, had us run a lap. I missed three serves, one because Erica pushed me, two Mrs. Chambers called me for no reason, and three it was just bad luck. So sad. By the time I got home to work on the never ending homework assignments, I was deadbeat tired! Besides, volleyball isn't one of my best sports, but hey you can't be good at everything...
The Prize Of Inkjet Printer Repair
10 years ago

2 comments:
Wow, sounds like you had a full day! I wish Varsity Boys Volleyball started earlier, because then I could relate alot more to your story. I like playing volleyball, especially cuz I'm a spiker now! And I totally want Mrs. B to lay up on the homework too!
Yeah me too I love Playing volleyballl! And Mrs. B who! I totally agree with you all the way Lauren!! All the way!
Post a Comment