skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Starting in 5....4....3...2...1!!!
Hey, I'm Lauren, this is my first blog and since my mom and friends have one.I thought I should have one too! I'm on the soccer team, The Lazers (club), we had two games over the weekend. One was in Victorville. That is all the way out in the desert. You know how hot it was there?? 110! No lie, I'm serious. For half of the game we had no water. Our lips got sticky and we tried to keep them wet by licking them. It didn't work. Oh and to tie up this wonderful day! (Just kidding) We lost. The next game was a bit better. The team was really mean though and the refs stunk! A girl full out and slapped my friend Taryn. The ref did not give her a second look. And when Taryn's Mom pointed it out she was cautioned. I was like, uhhhh you fool she just slapped her and you're going to caution a parent? You're smart. Sorry, to my friends, I don't have music on yet... but I'm getting there.
2 comments:
Hey Lauren. Wow, glad you finally made a blog! By the way Gabe changed the URL of his blogspot. Instead of "elementx2" it is "elementalevolution". I'm really lovin' the blog! Ok...see you at school!
Oh ya and one thing: the url for your website is a liiiiitle bit confusing, so I would make it a liiiitle bit simpler. Just a friendly suggestion :)
Post a Comment