Today was awesome! It started with a soccer game (unfortunately we lost 1 to 0). We went to my favorite
Jamba Juice. Today was the last day to use the discount cards. In fact a woman in the parking lot gave us hers, so my Mom got a free smoothie, I got a free smoothie, and my brother got a free smoothie. But, to top off the day, my sister came over and we had dinner. Let me tell you she isn't the brightest person in the world. (Danny if you are reading this, I just want to say "Ha, Ha"
lol jk) We had one of my favorite meals, Thai Food!!! It was delicious! My Dad then made us all chocolate shakes for dessert. I am going to miss my sister. She wont be back down here again until Thanksgiving. (Maybe Halloween for Cameron's Birthday). Well, that's my day and I don't have much more to talk about,
sooo....... see ya!
2 comments:
Wow,that's a pretty special day! I don't get days like that except on weekends with friends!
That's pretty cool. Is Danny your...wait I don't wanna look stupid. Who's Danny? And Ya I'm kinda with Gabe, I don't have much family over anymore since...:( I'd rather not talk about it. If you wanna know, post a comment on my most recent blog so I know...
Post a Comment