hey
ya'll, something really funny happened tonight but let me tell you about my day first. We started
ITBS test (
AHHHHH I Strongly Dislike Them) (My parents don't want me using the H word A.K.A. h - a - t -e ha I didn't use it i spelled it out) then we had a volleyball game. We won because i totally saved the last game it was awesome. After the game i went straight to soccer practice and we ran and ran and ran! (My feet are numb right now) Now here is the funny part. After soccer practice i came home to study my social studies. after like 30 minutes i think i have it down. (
ss is my favorite subject. it is easy for me) so i go down the stars and start to ask my mom, "Hey are you bis-" and she looks up from her desk and looks at me for a full 5 seconds. (I'm still laughing) She starts screaming at the top of her lungs like a full out blood curling scream. If i hadn't been there i would of though there was a robber or a huge hairy monster. I do the only thing that seemed reasonable at the time. i put my book up to my face jump around and fall to the ground, cause i thought that there was something behind me. When i open my eyes i see that nothing is there and i get up and i start laughing recalling my moms face. Cause it was like she was looking at me then she opened her mouth like in an "o" imitation and a scream come curling out. It scared me so bad. But it was hilarious! And now i am here when i should be studying.......
2 comments:
HAHAHA WOW that's funny!
In my defense, I heard Lauren's shower running and David just left the house. The next thing I knew there was a person in my office just standing there... I screamed because I knew I should be the only one downstairs. Plus I scare easily. Announce your presence...
Post a Comment