Friday, September 12, 2008

uhhhhhh...

Today was okay I guess. I don't have much to say. I'm really bored now. Oh, today something really funny happened. When we were leaving from school we put up our chairs. Jackie and I were goofing around poking and hitting each other. We decided to give up with a truce suggested by Andrew. But that isn't the funny part. We turn around and my friend Lauren turns, knocking down all the chairs in the row! She covered her eyes like "Oh my gosh I just knocked down a whole bunch of chairs whats the damage? "I don't want to look!" Jackie, Andrew and I stare for a second... and then we bust up laughing so hard!. It was hilarious!!! A great way to end a very stressful week! Happy weekend to all of you!

3 comments:

Mr. Opin said...

Ha ha ha! That's funny!

Andrew said...

Ahahaha...just like you said you would post it... ^^

Mr. Opin said...

Laruen, make another blog! I love reading what you have to say no matter what it is!