Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Uhh...No Comment

Ummmmmmmm........... okay so today was an okay day.... I guess. The best part of the day was getting out of school early due to Back to School Night. After school Erica, Ang, and I went to Jamba Juice. (Erica's family took us) and we all got smoothies (No duh, what else would you get there), anyway we we started talking about how we all first met. The funniest story was Ang's. I'll tell you my perspective on our first meeting and then tell you hers.

It was the first day of Fifth Grade. I noticed the new girl at the front of the line, so I went up to her to introduce myself. "Hey I'm Lauren what's your name?" "Angela" was her reply. And then I said a stupid thing, "Soooo, you new here?" (In my head I was like ohhhh such a stupid question... of course she is new here). "Uhhhh yeah," she said and turned around. I walked back to my place in line thinking she must have thought I was so stupid.


This is Ang's perspective......

I'm the new girl and I bet all the girls here are really good friends with each other. No one is going to talk to me! Oh, I guess I was wrong.... here comes one of those blonds that look alike. She introduces herself and then asks me a....I remember... a stuipid question like "am I new here?". Later that day she comes over with her blond look alike friend. The look alike says "Hey I'm Lauren" and I look at the first girl from the morning, like I thought YOU were Lauren? She quips "And I'm Lauren. People say we look alike but we aren't related. We are just good friends."

And that is the story how I met Angela. Funny how the same story is different for the both of us. I am enjoying my Jamba Juice. That is my favorite Juice place. I am so glad they opened one in my town. Christmas is coming up and Jamba Juice or Barnes and Noble Gift Certififcates are appreciated! Hint, hint.

7 comments:

Mr. Opin said...

HA HA HA!!!!!! Blondes that look alike!!!!! THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! And your question, are you new here!!!! F U N N Y!!!!!!!!! And, Christmas is coming up, and Target gift cards are appreciated! Hint, Hint! Haha...

Mr. Opin said...

I get your hint hint, and you could end up with one......... somehow...

Mr. Opin said...

Why does it say Uhh...No Comment Is that because no body has commented yet... cause I did.

Mr. Opin said...

HEY, CHECK OUT MY NEW SONGS AND BLOGS!!! YOU MIGHT LIKE IT!

Mr. Opin said...

HAHA, Now You Have 101 Profile views! I felt like I had to Give you a boost!

Andrew said...

Jeez Gabe! Take it easy with the comments! No comment means that she is not going to say anything about it. But seriously...take it easy...lol...o and by the way that's really funny. You and Lauren Z. don't look much like each other anymore. When I came here in fifth grade, I only knew Tyler. I know it'll sound weird, but we were best friends! I was really confused and when I first saw Daniel, I got scared. Lol...

Mr. Opin said...

COMMENT! LOL!!